Teacher of PE
Teacher of PE
Would you like the variety of working in a grammar school one day and an inner-city academy the next? Would you like to experience working across several schools on the Wirral to help you decide what your ideal teaching environment is? Would you like the idea of flexible working, choosing which days you want to work each week? If so, then becoming a PE supply teacher could be the perfect role for you.
Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint enthusiastic PE teachers. This is a great opportunity for both NQTs and experienced PE teachers, who seek the freedom to decide when and where they work. Teaching with Tradewind allows you to work in a plethora of different schools to develop your experience and concentrate on what you do best, teach! Switching to supply teaching can also be a great way to avoid burn out as your home and work life balance is maintained.
Tradewind are recruiting PE teachers today who can teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
In general you would be be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for PE from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line
with GCSE requirements
To be considered you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* have excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate, which is on the update service, or
be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this great position as a PE teacher on the Wirral please call Lizzie on 0151 221 9666 or email me on email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.