Teacher of PE
Teacher of PE
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a passionate Male PE Teacher on the lookout for your next teaching position? Are you available for a long-term post starting in January?
Tradewind are recruiting for a dynamic Male PE Teacher to start in January '24 at one of our client schools on the Wirral. This is a long-term position, expected to continue for at least the spring term. Our client school are seeking a full-time PE Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4. Pay, depending on experience, will be up to £211.96 per day.
The successful Male PE Teacher will be joining a school with a long and illustrious history dating back to 1636. Our client aims to prepare their students for the challenges of the 21st century and strive to create the next generation of leaders. The PE department at this school provide a curriculum with the highest academic expectations with many students moving on to sports related degree courses at leading national and international universities.
To be considered for this Male PE Teacher position you must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Have experience teaching Physical Education across KS3 and KS4
- Possess an enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Provide a full and complete career history
- Provide a minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Male PE Teacher based on the Wirral. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.