Teacher of Physics
Teacher of Physics
A dedicated and dynamic teacher of general science with Physics to a Level is required to teach full time after Easter (if not sooner) at an Outstanding girls school in Surrey. The location has excellent transport links and is easily commutable from London (only 20 minutes from Wimbledon on the rail)
This is to replace a permanent teacher so, although it will start as a temporary contract, there is a good chance it could become permanent for the right person.
Pay will be competitive and based on both experience and suitability for the role.
Our Client: The school is a highly successful girls' comprehensive school for students from 11-18 years old.
Students at the school are a pleasure to work with; intellectually curious, empathetic and fun, they continually challenge themselves to achieve demanding objectives which leads to great personal success. This is coupled with a body of incredibly dedicated and passionate staff who are driven to deliver the best possible provision to their students, to help them all overcome their personal challenges to ensure all doors remain open to them, and to empower them to achieve their dreams.
Expectations are high and as a result of a stimulating and enriching curriculum and celebration of personal success and individual talents.
They have appeared in the list of the top 100 performing non-selective schools in the country for the last 6 years and have recently been rated as OUTSTANDING by OFSTED.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in this General Science/ Physics role, you will need to:
- Be available to start immediately
- Be able to teach Physics to a Level.
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Have a CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please apply today to be considered for this great position as a General Science/ Physics teacher in Surrey. For more information about the role, please contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.