Teacher of Psychology - Lewisham
Teacher of Psychology - Lewisham
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an excellent Teacher of Psychology for an Ofsted rated 'Good' 11 to 18 academy Lewisham. You will join their welcoming and supportive Social Science department in September 2020. The successful teacher will be expected to teach the KS4 and KS5 Psychology curriculum with the school offering a long-term post for one year. NQTs are welcome to apply, as are more experienced candidates.
The Social Science Department is comprised of experienced, enthusiastic and engaging teachers. Over the past few years the school has consistently obtained outstanding results at both GCSE and A-level.
The ideal candidate would be required to teach Psychology to A Level. The ability to teach Religious Studies would be advantageous.
There are state-of-the-art facilities on offer to both students and staff in new and recently refurbished buildings. The site is easily accessible on public transport and for those candidates who wish to drive, there is also on-site parking.
This academy wish to appoint an inspiring, motivated and qualified Teacher of Psychology to join their academy of dedicated staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Teacher of Psychology to join a dedicated team of educators and support staff in inspiring keen young minds.
What we are looking for:
- Gifted candidates who want to be a part of transforming education and creating outstanding places of learning.
- QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
- Strong subject knowledge
- The ability to teach the curriculum at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- A person who shares our common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Psychology curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact David at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email David.email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employe
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.