Teacher of RE
Teacher of RE
Due to an increasing demand in pupil numbers and its growing success, Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Teacher of Religious Education for an up-and-coming Catholic Secondary School based in Greenwich. The role will commence in Easter 2020 and will be a full-time, permanent role. NQTs will be considered.
As a result of their growing success and demand, they are increasing the size of their cohort and are seeking a committed and passionate Teacher of Religious Education to join them on their journey. You will join a highly committed, collaborative and determined staff who are focused on enabling children to achieve excellence. With high behavioral standards underpinned by loving/caring relationships, this is a truly extraordinary school who are looking for extraordinary professionals to be a part of it.
The successful Teacher of Religious Education must be able to deliver the subject at KS3 and KS4. Teaching Philosophy at KS5 is desirable.
The school places a strong emphasis on developing all staff and they offer an outstanding Teaching and Learning and NQT Induction programme. They are a hardworking team of skilled and specialist teachers with a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for students.
We are seeking to appoint:
- A Teacher of Religious Education with a passion for delivering inspiring and exciting lessons
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and their students
- A dedicated colleague who is keen to make a significant contribution to raising the attainment and progress of their students further and to producing successful, independent learners for the future
- A person who is flexible / adaptable and can 'react' to ever changing day to day situations within a school environment
- A person who has boundless energy and enthusiasm
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Be a Teacher of Religious Education with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact David at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email David.email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.