Teacher of Religious Education
Teacher of Religious Education
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a committed, passionate and hardworking Religious Education Teacher to join our client school in Wigan. The school is well linked and easily accessed via the M6. The position is a temporary, long- term position, from January 2021 to March, with the potential for it to continue beyond this date.
The department follow the Edexcel specification B 'Religion and Ethics' for their GCSE students. Students start off their learning journey in KS3 by exploring different religions and what these mean to their communities across the world. Following the school policy on planning and assessment, you will be expected to plan, deliver and assess students' work. You will join a supportive department, who strive to maintain high standards and expectations.
This is a school at the heart of its community and the successful candidate will be willing to integrate themselves fully into the life of the school. The school has high expectations of both staff and pupils and it is a very pleasant school to be in; it has such a welcoming atmosphere and positive ethos. I would strongly encourage any interested candidates to apply.
To join us and be successful in this Religious Education Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Religious Education to KS3 and KS4.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Religious Education Teacher job based in Wigan.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.