Teacher of Science
Teacher of Science
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Science looking for your next full-time position? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, and dynamic Science Teacher to join our client school in Kirkby. The position is to commence asap and will continue until the end of the summer term.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science. The department is high achieving and aims for every student to be able to reach their potential. The school is the hub of it's community and has a real community spirit embedded in its ethos. If you are an outstanding Teacher who could make a positive impact, then we would be keen to speak with you. Strong behaviour management would be an advantage.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role in Kirkby you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Science Teacher position based in a Kirkby secondary school.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.