Teacher of Science
Teacher of Science
Job Title: Full -Time Teacher of Science
Start date: January 2024
Salary: Upto £211.96 a day, depending on experience
Last Ofsted Inspection: Good
Number of Roll: 1000+
School: Mixed, 11-18 age range
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher of Science to join one of our Maghull secondary schools. The successful Teacher will be responsible for teaching Science to students at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective Science lessons.
- Monitor and assess students' progress and provide feedback and support as necessary.
- Ensure that all teaching is in line with the school's policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Essentials…. To be considered for this position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent Science subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full-time Teacher of Science in a Maghull secondary school to start immediately. Or for more information about the role, contact Lizzie on 0151 221 9666. email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.