Teacher of Spanish
Teacher of Spanish
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Teacher of Spanish looking for your next teaching position? Are you available for an immediate start?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client schools in St. Helens who are looking to appoint a Teacher of Spanish for a position due to start ASAP, which will be an ongoing position, covering staff sickness. This position is a part-time post working 4 days per week, Monday through to Thursday. The timetable is 0.6 over 4 days (2 full and 2 half days).
The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers of Spanish and are looking for a Teacher of Spanish with excellent classroom management.
The school are looking for a Teacher of Spanish who:
* Is able to teach Spanish across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
* Has excellent classroom management skills
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
The successful Teacher of Spanish will be joining a school which strives for excellence for all, following a change of Headteacher in 2019 this school has continued to improve and the leaders collaborate to build a curriculum enriched with opportunities for all students. This school has excellent transport links based within a short drive from the M6, M62 and A580. The school is easily accessible from St. Helens town centre with regular buses stopping nearby the school.
To join us and be successful in this Teacher of Spanish role in St. Helens you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching Spanish across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Experience teaching the UK curriculum
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
- A complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teacher of Spanish role based in St. Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.