Teacher of Spanish
Teacher of Spanish
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an enthusiastic Teacher of Spanish on the lookout for your next long-term role? Do you have experience teaching Spanish following the UK national curriculum? Are you based within a commutable distance of St. Helens?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Spanish for one of our client secondary schools in St. Helens. This is a long-term position expected to start in January '24 and will continue at least until Easter. Our client school are seeking a Teacher of Spanish to work on a full-time basis and to teach across KS3 and KS4. Pay for this position, depending on experience, will be up to £211.96 per day.
The successful Teacher of Spanish will be joining a school with the guiding principle of serving the whole school community with empathy and compassion, helping every member to flourish so all can pursue a rich and full life. The Modern Foreign Languages department are of the belief that Modern Languages are the key to unlocking a world of opportunity, available to explore through understanding of other languages and cultures.
To be considered for this Teacher of Spanish position you must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Have experience teaching Spanish across KS3 and KS4
- Possess an enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Provide a full and complete career history
- Provide a minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Spanish based in St. Helens. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.