Teacher or Religious Education
Teacher or Religious Education
We are looking for a Teacher of Religious Education Required from September 2020!
This role is based in a successful oversubscribed school in Swindon. The school has high expectations for their students and want their students to leave with good academic qualifications. They hope they will be resilient young people who are responsible for themselves and the effects their actions have on others.
They are seeking a strong RE teacher who shares the schoools vision of the potential we see in their young people and are passionate about giving them the opportunity to learn to be the best they can be.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Teacher of Religious Education; the successful candidate would be expected to teach RE across KS3 & KS4 to students of all abilities. The Successful Candidate will have:
* The ability to teach Religious Studies to Key Stage 4.
* A passion for RE and a commitment to integrating it across the curriculum.
* A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities.
* Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
* A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
* The ability to work towards deadlines.
* Experience in teaching GCSE Religious Education.
The College Offer:
* An excellent centralized behaviour support system
* Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching. A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
* Courteous and hardworking pupils.
Things to know about registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these supply teaching roles you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification in Maths
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Alternatively, for more information about the role, contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.