Teaching Assistant - 1 : 1 support
Teaching Assistant - 1 : 1 support
Are you an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant who is confident working 1:1 with a pupil who has Autism?
Are you confident, enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for Special Needs?
Are you reliable and focused, make an instant impact and show determination in offering the best support and guidance? If so we want to hear from you.
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an outstanding special school in Walsall who are looking for an experienced Special Needs TA to work with a pupil on a 1:1 basis; the post is long-term, 5 days a week and starts Easter 2021- the hours are 9am - 3pm.
You will be required to work 1:1 with the child and this will require diligence, loyalty and motivation, and applicants that have previous experience of the Autistic Spectrum Disorder will have a stronger position when applying. The child is verbal and working to P Levels 4 and the National Curriculum, so knowledge of will be essential. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves SEND, wants satisfaction from knowing their making a difference and wants to be rewarded emotionally.
The school support pupils across all key stages with a variety of needs including autism, MLD, SLD and PMLD. Prior to starting you will a full induction on the child you are supporting to ensure you have equipped with the right resources.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.