Teaching Assistant AM
Teaching Assistant AM
Tradewind is currently looking for an adaptable SEN Teaching Assistant with previous experience to work in a secondary school in Leicestershire. The role will involve 121 and small group work within their specialist SEND unit. The successful candidate will support pupils with various additional needs inc ASD, ADHD, SEMH.
The role is starting ASAP on a long term basis in the AM's (8:30 - 12:30pm).
For this role we are looking for:
* An experienced teaching assistant who has worked with children with SEN and with the national curriculum.
* A support worker with an inspiring and engaging personality.
* Experience using positive behaviour tools in a work capacity.
* Team Teach qualification ideal.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Jess Frost on 0116 243 0299 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.