Teaching Assistant - ASAP Start!
Teaching Assistant - ASAP Start!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? Do you have a heart for education and a desire to support the growth and development of children? If so, Tradewind Recruitment is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join our team in Bridgend.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Teaching Assistant with Tradewind Recruitment, your daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
Classroom Support: Assist the teacher in creating a positive learning environment, providing support to students with various abilities and needs.
One-on-One Support: Work closely with individual students to offer targeted assistance, helping them overcome learning challenges.
Behavioural Support: Implement behaviour management strategies to create a calm and respectful classroom atmosphere.
Resource Preparation: Assist in the preparation and organisation of teaching materials and resources.
Assessment and Feedback: Support in the assessment of student progress and provide constructive feedback.
Inclusion and Diversity: Embrace and promote inclusivity, ensuring all students have equal access to education.
Communication: Maintain open and effective communication with teachers, parents, and other stakeholders.
Safety: Ensure the safety and well-being of students during school hours.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should possess:
- Be patient, empathetic, and adaptable.
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Check/ EWC Registration (or be willing to obtain one).
- Be able to provide professional references upon request.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey in education and play a crucial role in shaping the future of young minds, we want to hear from you!
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact us at 02920 329598 or email Linzi at Linzi.Davies@twrecruitment.com.
Join Tradewind Recruitment today and be part of a team dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of students in Bridgend! Your passion for education can change lives.
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.