Teaching Assistant - Early Years Graduate
Teaching Assistant - Early Years Graduate
Would you thrive in an opportunity that will enable you to use your subject knowledge and impact the lives of children within a pre-school setting?
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your EYFS knowledge into practice over the next academic year, whilst enhancing your CV in a full-time role then send your CV to Tradewind Manchester now!
This 'Outstanding' Primary EYFS setting provides a safe, happy and nurturing environment where children thrive and achieve their potential. Children and staff enjoy going to school and work as a team where the Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural development of pupils is based at the heart of their ethos.
This Primary EYFS setting is looking for;
* A Level 3 Teaching Assistant/or degree qualified graduate who has previous experience of supporting pupils within an EYFS setting.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who may have some experience of working with phonics and speech and language programmes.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Supporting and teaching within the EYFS, lessons are held both inside and out. You will be working alongside the class teacher on a directed lesson or the childrens' favourite activity. You may be left alone with pupils throughout 'Learning Through Play' sessions.
The school is in Longsight, Manchester and is easily accessible via bus or car.
This Primary EYFS setting was recently rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and for the past 10 years has offered Forest Schooling as part of the curriculum. The forest schooling helps to develop children's self-esteem, as well as their speech and language skills. The Head has put a lot of effort in to building a strong team who work well together to ensure that children and staff succeed.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Reddish. Or for more information about the role, contact Nicole Bekker on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£65 - £75 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
Richmond upon Thames, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.