Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Sutton-based Primary School as we seek to appoint an EYFS teaching assistant to join our happy, caring and flourishing Catholic School.
You will be based in the nursery and work as part of the Early Years Foundation Stage team, taking direction from an experienced nursery teacher and EYFS Leader.
We are looking for an Early Years practitioner who:
- Is passionate about making a difference to the lives of our children and families;
- Is committed to raising standards and developing the potential of all children in an inclusive environment;
- Displays enthusiasm, initiative, energy and drive;
- Has excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and child development;
- Demonstrates strong teaching, observational and assessment skills within an early years setting;
- Is interested in further developing their understanding of how children learn;
- Is driven by the desire to be the best they can be!
School can offer:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- A friendly, committed and talented team of staff and governors;
- An inclusive, multi-cultural and caring school ethos;
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An attractive, well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
If you have what it takes to inspire and motivate children, and would like to join this happy and welcoming school, we would love to hear from you!
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.