Teaching Assistant- Early Years
Teaching Assistant- Early Years
The Governors at this Trafford primary school are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their EYFS team. The Headteacher is looking for a teaching assistant with a passion for education and can make a significant contribution to the school and aspire to help all pupils to reach their potential and become the best that they can be. This is a full-time long role with the potential of a permanent contract paying between £65.00- £75.00 depending on experience.
The school can offer you:
* A warm and welcoming school with a very supportive Christian ethos
* Supportive governors that are committed to school improvement and who will work with you to achieve your goals.
* Dedicated and talented staff who are keen to build on high standards.
* Supportive parents and an active local church community.
* A commitment to continuing professional development
* An inclusive school with happy children who enjoy learning.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Passionate about children's learning
* A nurturing classroom practitioner who aspires to be outstanding
* Ambitious, flexible and motivated
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High standards of pupil discipline and behaviour
To join us and be successful in this EYFS Teacher role, you will need
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Level 3 qualification in Education
* Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
* Primary school trained
* Excellent subject knowledge
This Trafford Primary School caters for children aged 3 to 11. There are eight classes of single year groups, including a nursery class for the youngest children. There is an experienced, dedicated team of teachers, support staff and Governors who have high aspirations for every child in the community.
All the children play, learn and pray together happily and visitors regularly comment on the nurturing happy atmosphere at this school. Within this caring ethos, there is a high expectations of children's academic achievement. Children are challenged and supported to do the best they can in all aspects of school life. Children make good progress during their time at the School, with children of all levels of ability achieving well, as the staff work hard to improve attainment in national tests at the end of key stages.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.