Teaching Assistant- EYFS Level 3
Teaching Assistant- EYFS Level 3
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Higher Broughton, Salford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary EYFS setting to start in September 2020. This is a long-term role with a salary of £65 - £75 per day.
This 'Outstanding' Primary EYFS setting provides a safe, happy and nurturing environment where children thrive and achieve their potential. Children and staff enjoy going to school and work as a team where the Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural development of pupils is based at the heart of their ethos.
This Primary EYFS setting is looking for;
* A Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of supporting pupils within an EYFS setting.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with phonics and speech and language programmes.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Supporting and teaching within the EYFS, lessons are held both inside and out. You will be working alongside the class teacher on a directed lesson or the children's' favourite activity. You may be left alone with pupils throughout 'Learning Through Play' sessions.
The school is in Higher Broughton, Salford and is easily accessible via bus or car.
This Primary EYFS setting was recently rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and for the past 14 years has offered forest Schooling as part of the curriculum. The Forest school helps to develop children's self-esteem, as well as their speech and language skills. The Head has put a lot of effort in to building a strong team who work well together to ensure that children and staff succeed.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Sam Waterhouse on 0161 674 0138/ firstname.lastname@example.org .We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.