Teaching Assistant for SEN School
Teaching Assistant for SEN School
The school are looking for both male and female TA's who have strong behaviour management and knowledge of the KS1/2 curriculum and SEN.
This Primary age special school caters for children experiencing difficulties in Communication and Interaction. The vast majority of pupils have a diagnosis of ASD alongside other difficulties such as anxiety, sensory processing, ADHD and dyspraxia for example.
You will be working as a support staff member in a team and will be working throughout the school providing additional support to those classes who need it most throughout the day. You may also be working 1:1 with pupils.
- Experience working with SEN pupils is preferred but not essential.
- To be able to adapt to working in new classes when required.
The children you will be working with have EHC plans or SEN some behaviour issues and some learning difficulties. They could be suited to KS1 or KS2 and would be full time hours 35 p/w.
The daily rate is between £70 - £85 a day.
If you're interested in this post and becoming part of the family, please send your CV to Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01727 236 255.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN ASC and Complex Needs Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts, Berks and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £75 per day
£60.00 - £70.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£120 - £180 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.