Teaching Assistant- Graduates
Teaching Assistant- Graduates
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting 2 x Graduate Teaching Assistants for a Primary school in Worsley, Salford. The Headteacher is keen to ensure staffing numbers are increased to assist and aid learning in all year groups and is starting by introducing graduate Teaching Assistants.
The positions are to start in September 2020 for the 2020- 2021 academic year, however the Headteacher would be open to a June 2020 start to assist with pupils returning after government lockdown.
The ideal candidates for this position will have recently gained a degree, ideally in a core subject (Maths, English, Science), Psychology, Sport Science, History, Music or Geography. (Please feel free to get in touch if your degree is in another subject); and have the desire to go onto complete a teacher training programme within the next few years.
The position will consist of supporting classes on a whole, leading small group interventions and possibly some 1:1 support. You must be engaging, encouraging and know how to inspire learning for children.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.