Tradewind Recruitment are working in partnership with a 'GOOD' Mainstream Primary School in Ashton-in-Makerfeild, who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 5 pupil with additional needs.
Are you an energetic and proactive Teaching Assistant wanting to work in a busy, friendly Primary School which prides itself aiming high together - intellectually, personally, socially, physically and morally?
The schools are a welcoming and inclusive school that put the children's needs at the heart of everything they do.
The school is easily accessible via the East Lancashire road (A580) and via public transport.
Tradewind are keen to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant on a full-time basis to support a child in Year 5 with Autism. The role will be starting in May 2021 and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Aston-in-Makerfield.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.