This school is a two-form-entry primary school, part of a multi-academy trust whose ethos prioritises excellent, inclusive education in which all children can achieve. The school itself pride themselves on the high expectations they place on their children, and they strive to break down any barriers to education and give every child the best possible chance to succeed.
This role will consist of a varied timetable working across multiple classes in EYFS, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two, so the school are keen to hear from teaching assistants with experience in any of these phases. Flexibility and adaptability is a must as your timetable may change based on where you are needed- this role will consist of whole-class, small group and 1:1 work at different times.
We are seeking teaching assistants who:
*Are excellent role models to young children and can promote the school's ethos of motivating them to succeed
*Have experience of primary support at any Key Stage
*Are flexible and will work well as part of a team across the whole school
*Have a good understanding of SEN and differentiation for when 1:1 support is needed
The school is situated in Aylesbury, close to the train station and a bus stop, with easy road access and free parking for all staff. As this is a new school within a large trust, there are excellent career progression opportunities here for the right people who make a strong start, as well as job security.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying to this Teaching Assistant vacancy in Aylesbury, please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727236255 or by email at Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.