About the position - Teaching Assistant - Barnet:
· Responsible for creating a positive, inclusive and engaging learning environment for students across different subjects in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
· Working closely with class teachers and SENCOs to monitor and raise attainment and engagement through individual and small group interventions as well as in class support
· Planning and delivering differentiated lessons and bespoke tasks for students with mild learning difficulties or mild special educational needs
The successful candidate will:
· Be a recent graduate of any discipline who is seeking practical classroom experience before pursuing further training to become a teacher
· Be confident, charismatic and be able to build rapport with students from a diverse range of backgrounds, with differing interests and abilities
· Have a passion for helping people succeed
· Work well in a team setting and use their initiative
Serviced by the Northern line and local buses, this School is accessible from all areas of North London. Free street parking is also available for those who drive.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Teaching Assistant in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.