Part Time Teaching Assistant
Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School in Barnet - ASAP start date - Part time (3 days per week), Long Term Contract - Teaching Assistant Required - £70 - £75 per day based on experience
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a part time role in a supportive, encouraging Secondary School, supporting key students with Special Educational Needs? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a large, Outstanding mainstream Secondary School in Barnet who are seeking confident, proactive Teaching Assistant to join their team on a part time, long term basis as soon as possible.
***Teaching Assistant Required - Barnet, North London
***Part Time, Long Term Contract Commencing ASAP - £70 - £75 based on your experience
***Open to experienced LSAs and Graduates with SEN Experience
*** A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
The School - Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London:
This popular, progressive Secondary School has the highest ambitions and expectations for every student in all aspects of school life and strives to nurture these qualities in every child. This school wants all children to fulfil their potential both academically and socially so that they leave with the widest range of choices open to them and prepared for a globally changing future. This school takes pride in their caring ethos and welcoming atmosphere and strives to make all who work, learn and visit here feel their hospitality.
The Role - Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London:
- This school role will see you working closely with the students who have special educational needs and other barriers to their learning. You will support individual students in class as well as plan and deliver tailored intervention sessions to individual and small groups of students.
- The successful candidate with have prior experience supporting young people with special educational needs and be confident building rapport and relationships with students and staff alike
- You will be enthusiastic about working with a range of pupils with differing needs and abilities.
- You will show initiative and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of school life and take a flexible approach to working.
How to apply - Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London:
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.