Graduate Teaching Assistant (Full-Time, Long-Term)
Location: Barnet, United Kingdom
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £90+ per day, depending on experience
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education? We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistant to join one of our fantastic Secondary Schools in Barnet for the upcoming academic year.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced teachers, supporting them in providing an outstanding education for our students. You will work with students of all ages and abilities, helping them to achieve their full potential and making a real difference to their lives.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with teachers to support student learning and progress
- Assist with classroom management and behaviour management
- Provide one-to-one support for students who require additional assistance
- Lead small group interventions to support learning and progress
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of engaging and challenging lessons
- Gain valuable experience in the education sector
- Develop skills in classroom management, behaviour management, and lesson planning
- Work closely with experienced teachers to support student learning and progress
- Contribute to the academic success of students of all ages and abilities
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for education, we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, please submit your CV to Meg.Guest@twrecruitment.com or ring 0207 845 5450 (option 2) for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.