Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or graduate who has experience working with children?
Are you currently looking for a full-time role starting asap?
We are currently working with an ofsted rated 'Good' primary school in Bedford who is looking to employ new members of staff to start now and in September!
To apply for this position, you will need:
*Enthusiastic, pro-active, and tenacious personality
*Experience working in a School or similar environment for +6 months
*Degree qualified or completed relevant courses within the education field
*Available on a full-time basis and can commit for at least 1 year
About the School:
This is a mainstream Primary School which is a friendly, happy school where everybody is valued, and all staff work hard to achieve the very best for their pupils. Core values are promoted through all aspects of school life. Values which are essential to developing self-respect and regard for others and for making a positive contribution to society are discussed and explored with children in lessons, in assemblies and in everyday interactions.
If successful, you will receive:
- A competitive pay rate
- Secured work for the rest of the academic year and continue ongoing
- Support from the School and experience consultant
- Smooth transition into a new role
- Teacher training opportunity if desired
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this excellent opportunity and we will be in touch asap to discuss the next steps.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.