Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Primary Teaching Assistant looking to work in an Outstanding school? Do you want to join a leading federation in South East London?
Tradewind recruitment are currently looking for Teaching Assistants with drive, high standards, and a genuine passion for supporting children. This is a long term, full-time role paying a daily pay rate of £80 - £90 per day depending on your level of experience.
The school is an all through federation school who specialise in Music and ICT, educating children from nursery to sixth form. They provide a safe, rigorous and challenging learning environment for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds to develop as well-adjusted young adults. Expectations are extremely high in terms of pupil achievement and behaviour. On the whole children enjoy their time here and their attitude towards learning is very positive. The school has 2 forms of entry staffed by class teachers, HLTAs, LSAs and specialist Music teachers. They are proud to be a German immersion school where children start to learn German from Year 1. They also speak and are spoken to in German throughout different times in the school day. There is also a large and ever expanding range of activities available for students at each phase and they take place in Enrichment time in the extended school day, or in lunchtime clubs. They were recently graded by Ofsted as an 'Outstanding' school.
The school is in a great location close to South Bermondsey and New Cross Gate stations. There are also buses that run to the school and a staff car park for drivers.
The Headteacher is currently recruiting for a a number of Teaching Assistants to join them for the summer term
The Teaching Assistant must have:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or a relevant work experience with 5-11 year olds
- Good knowledge of the UK primary curriculum
- The ability to support student learning, achievement and development
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills related to their performance at work
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
By joining the school as a Teaching Assistant, they can offer you:
- A strong supportive leadership team
- A professional team of TAs/LSAs to support you and students learning
- Excellent school facilities and resources
- Regular opportunities to have contact with parents/guardians
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold a degree or relevant qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.