Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Tradewind are working with a Primary School in Blackburn who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their Year 3 / 4 class in the mornings from January 2021 until May 2021. You will be providing general support to their Year 3 / 4 class in the mornings only. They are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Teaching Assistant working with Year 3 / 4. This school offers an inspirational environment where creative learning is encouraged, and an innovative attitude is a must.
We are looking for:
*Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
*Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
*Excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
*Passion to ensure every pupil succeeds and reaches their full potential
*An awareness of their own strengths and areas for development and a willingness to listen to, reflect constructively and ac upon, as appropriate, feedback from others.
*Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently.
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Part-Time Teaching Assistant in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- email@example.com
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
2.We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3.Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4.Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5.Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£63.51 - £73.51 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + + Over 30 accredited CPD courses
£63.51 - £79.00 per day + 30+ accredited CPD courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.