Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a Teaching Assistant in Blackburn looking for a full-time position starting as soon as possible until July 2021?
Tradewind Blackburn is working in partnership with a Secondary Alternative Provision School in Blackburn to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant.
You will be working within KS3 at the Secondary Alternative Provision School they aim to ensure that they give them the necessary support to improve their confidence, self-esteem and enable them to become successful learners in school and prepared for their future working lives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 6 months experience working in an Alternative Provision environment or have worked extensively with learners with behaviour and SEMH (social, emotional and mental health needs).
The school is located in Blackburn which is accessible by car with close links from M65 with a large free car parking and easily accessible via public transport
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
- Teaching Assistant Level or Degree Qualified
- Confidence in dealing with challenging behaviour
- Experience with supporting SEMH
- Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently
- Team Teach Trained
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The Secondary Alternative Provision School offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff. Staff are made to feel valued and part of the team. There may be the opportunity to study towards further qualifications and training.
The school is based in Blackburn extremely close to motorway links. Alternatively, if you are travelling by public transport, there is a bus stop in walking distance.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£70.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.