Tradewind Recruitment is currently working with a Blackburn Primary School who are recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to start in March 2019. This is a full time, long-term role with a competitive daily pay.
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their Year 1 class, the class has an experienced class teacher and another TA who provides 1:1 support to a child with Autism who requires extra support. The school are looking for somebody with a strong knowledge of the National Curriculum and good behaviour management skills. Under the direction of the class teacher, you will be required to help the students to make progress within phonics, numeracy, reading and writing. You will also be required to take groups of students out of the class for booster sessions.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or above
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The Primary school is a happy school where all children and members of staff are valued, and all achievements are celebrated. They have an exciting curriculum which is enriched by many visitors and educational visits. The school is based in Blackburn and is accessible via car or bus.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of KS1 Teaching Assistant it is essential that you have recent experience supporting within KS1. If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant with a Level 2 or 3 Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.