Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working SEND Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in September?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Bolton, this is a long-term role with a salary from £70.00 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Teaching Assistant, HLTA or Child Care Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an SEND Teaching Assistant on behalf of a friendly, popular and successful primary school. The school has experienced and enthusiastic staff who work hard to give the children the best possible education they can. Learning is the schools core purpose, this is championed within a safe school environment where people are helpful, considerate and respectful of each other.
The school is a larger than the average-sized primary school. Middle leaders are knowledgeable about the schools next steps and support other members of staff well.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department, supporting children with SEND's. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must have prior experience of supporting children with special educational needs and be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
You will be supporting 2 children within Year 1 who has ASC, ensuring that they have access to the curriculum. You will be required to support the children throughout class, helping with the delivery of phonics, literacy and numeracy. Successful candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge. The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.