To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, one form entry primary school in Bolton The school is a vibrant, positive place that provides a safe and welcoming environment. Children enjoy going to school and are motivated by their successes.
Pupils behaviour is good, they respect the views of others and pupils have a well-developed understanding of Christianity and other religions. The newly established leadership team is now much stronger than in the past and are looking forwards to growing a happy and strong education team.
The school is based in Bolton and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This welcoming primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teachers within EYFS, helping with the delivery of the National Curriculum. Using both play-led and learning activities, you will be required to help the students to make progress within phonics, motor skills, numeracy, reading and writing. You will also be required to take groups of students out of the class for booster sessions.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£63.51 - £73.51 per day + Over 30 accredited CPD courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£63.51 - £73.51 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.