Tradewind are working on behalf of an Ofsted rated 'Good' secondary school in Bootle who are looking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant. This position would suit someone with experience of working with children or adults with social, emotional, and mental health needs. The role is to start as soon as possible until Christmas 2023 in the first instance.
Position Teaching Assistant
The role will be 8.20am - 3.10pm Monday - Thursday and 8.20am - 1.30pm on a Friday.
Term time only
Role: To start asap until Christmas in the first instance
Pay £85 a day.
We are working with a secondary school in Skelmersdale who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with a student to provide 1:1 support.
- Offer one-on-one and group support to students with special educational needs, both in and out of the classroom.
- Aid students in their academic progress
- Foster a secure and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Bootle secondary School
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school.
- Over 600 pupils on roll
- 11-16 school
- Relevant experience working with children who have special educational needs is highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated compassion and patience.
- Ability to build strong connections with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Positive attitude and genuine passion for helping students reach their full potential.
Qualifications and Training:
- While a Teaching Assistant qualification is not mandatory, we offer a comprehensive 3-hour Teaching Assistant training session free of charge to ensure your success in the role.
- Additionally, all staff members will receive KCSIE safeguarding training to uphold the safety and well-being of our students.
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on a fulfilling career as a Teaching Assistant in a Bootle secondary school, we invite you to apply today! Please submit your CV or contact Lizzie on 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.