The school are seeking a creative and engaging practitioner to provide 1:1 support to a Year 3 pupil diagnosed with Autism. This is a full time position that will last for the full academic year. Pay for this role is £70-£80 per day, dependent upon experience.
The school are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential. The school have high standards and provide high quality teaching and learning. Behaviour in school is very good and staff and pupils have access to excellent resources to support teaching and learning. The school have a wonderful ethos and spirit where children are placed at the centre of everything they do. The school's curriculum is enriched and creative and allows pupils to develop social, emotionally and academically.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1:1 support to a pupil in Year 3 who has been diagnosed with Autism. The pupil struggles with social interaction and has speech delay. The successful candidate will be nurturing and calm to ensure the pupil feels comfortable and settled at school.
For this Year 3 Teaching Assistant role, the school are seeking a candidate who:
- Has previous experience supporting pupils diagnosed with Autism
- Calm and compassionate practitioner
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school
- Displays and demonstrates a passion for education and high standards of teaching and learning
The school is located in Brent and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant role in Brent JN -012021-313421
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.