Are you a recent Science Graduate keen to commence a career in education? If you are an aspiring Science Teacher, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a beautiful, inclusive and nurturing mainstream Secondary School in Brent who are seeking a Science Teaching Assistant to join their Science department ASAP. This is a full time position that will be offered on a long term basis until the end of the academic year.
About the role - Science Teaching Assistant - Brent:
- Implement structured and agreed learning activities and teaching programmes for individuals and groups of students within Science classes
- Adjust learning activities and teaching programmes to take account of student needs and responses
- Work with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment, and to plan, evaluate and adjust lesson/work plans
- Monitor and evaluate students' progress, achievements and responses in respect of all learning activities and teaching programmes through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined learning objectives
- Use specialist (curricular/learning) skills/training/experience to support students' learning
About the candidate - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Barnet:
- The successful candidate will hold a bachelor's degree (minimum) in any science subject.
- This position would particularly suit an aspiring Science Teacher
- You will be a hardworking, dedicated and motivated individual who is friendly, approachable and patient.
- A graduate who has experience working with children such as tutoring, youth work or mentoring would particularly suit this position. Prior experience is not strictly essential as all training will be provided.
Serviced by the Jubilee line and local buses, this school is easily accessible from all areas of North West and Central London.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Science Teaching Assistant in Brent. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.