EYFS Teaching Assistant - Brent
Full Time Position
Monday to Friday, 8:30am-3:45pm
ASAP until July 2022
A 3-form entry primary school in Brent are looking to recruit an experienced EYFS trained teaching assistant to work in the Nursery class. You will be supported by the EYFS team to run small groups of intervention for Maths and English. You will also be required to have some knowledge of phonics and a good understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
About the school:
This school has excellent transport link with a bus stop within walking distance to the school. It also has a large staff car park with close links to the underground. This three-form entry school that was rated GOOD in recent Ofsted Inspection reports is based in Kingsbury. They take children from a wide area, meaning you may be required to work with a variety of different needs and backgrounds. Whilst their curriculum is based on the National Curriculum, they offer a wide and exciting curriculum which aims to be engaging and stimulating for all pupils.
To be successful in this EYFS role, you will need to:
Have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
Hold an Early Years qualification
Have recent relevant experience working in a Primary School or working with children
Be available on a full-time basis for the full academic year
Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this EYFS position, located in Brent, or for more information about the role, contact Archie on 02078455450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.