Job title: Teaching Assistant
Pay rate: £80-£90p/d dependent on experience.
Start date: ASAP
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant looking to work full-time in either a Primary or SEN school starting ASAP?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant's or those keen to gain experience through supply. We have a 5-star rating on google from over 120 reviews from our candidates because of our communication, service, pay rates, and the schools that we work with. If you are not happy with your current agency or you are looking for a new role, then please get in touch with Tradewind today. The work will vary from general TA positions supporting the teacher with the entire class and providing one-to-one support for children with additional needs.
We are looking for:
- Experience working with primary aged pupils (preferable)
- Someone who can communicate effectively & is confident working with children
- An enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping kids and a willingness to learn on the job
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- An 'Introduction to being a Teaching Assistant' training session that is run locally at our offices in Bristol every 4 weeks to help prepare you for a Teaching Assistant role before you start. Free to attend
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' and attach your CV to be considered for full-time Teaching Assistant roles in Bristol through Tradewind. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 308 7578 / email@example.com #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.