We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a dynamic and successful secondary school in Bromley.
- Support teachers in delivering engaging and effective lessons.
- Assist in the implementation of individualised learning plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide one-on-one support to students who require additional assistance.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a nurturing and supportive atmosphere.
- Relevant experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine passion for working with children and promoting their well-being.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV along with a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and explaining their interest in the position. Please email your application to email@example.com
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to promoting equality and diversity within our workforce.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.