The school prides themselves on their outstanding facilities, fantastic team and dedication to supporting their pupils.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previously supported and be willing to support those with special educational needs
- Ideally be available for full time work, but we also have part time roles available
- Have experience supporting either SEN children and young people, particularly with Autism, PMLD, SLD and SEMH.
- Preferably will have a DBS on the update service (we can support you to do this if you do not)
- Team teach desirable
Candidates must be able to provide two references, covering a minimum of six months within the last two years. Excellent oral and written English essential. The role will include supporting children and young people one a 121 as well as small groups.
The school is based Bury, with excellent public transport links and ample parking is available.
The school benefits from state of the art facilities, including Speech and Language Therapy (SaLT) Team, Occupational Therapy, Counselling, Behaviour Therapy and Educational Psychology.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to :
- Have previous experience working with special educational needs pupils
- Level 2 or equivalent childcare or Teaching Assistant qualification as a minimum
- Relevant moving and handling training, and Team Teach is desirable.
If you feel this role appeals to you, do not hesitate to contact us today. The school will be shortlisting next week, with interviews to follow. Contact Yuen Sin on 0161 674 0138, or email your CV to yuen.sin@ twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.