This is a full time, long term role, paying up to £85 a day and the school is based in Bury, Greater Manchester.
A prominent, well established Secondary in Bury, Greater Manchester is looking to employ a Teaching Assistant, to provide essential and life changing support to their pupils including those with learning difficulties.
You could be supporting children in groups or on a 1:1 basis in different year groups throughout KS3 and KS4.
The successful applicant will have experience managing a class of children with SEN needs and learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.
Daily tasks will include supporting the students individually and in groups with core subjects, keeping them engaged and on task with their learning.
This is a long term position, with potential to being kept on permanently.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a classroom setting and experience of working with children with specific learning needs. It would be preferred if you hold a Teaching Assistant qualification but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect role then we'd love to hear from you!
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
Ideal candidates will:
* Be able to work using your initiative and follow direction when needed.
* Have strong behaviour management and the ability to implement and utilise behaviour management strategies effectively.
* Have prior experience of working with children with complex needs.
* Have the ability to build strong relationships with both students and staff.
* Have experience of implementing specific learning strategies and routines.
* Be a professional practitioner, with a will to attain the highest standard in teaching and learning.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.