Teaching Assistant - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
TA - Modern purpose-built Primary School in Cambridge - Competitive Pay rates of £85 to £95 per day - Immediate Start
Are you dedicated to the growth and development of students, and enthusiastic about shaping the future generation through education? Does the idea of helping students discover their potential and achieve their academic goals inspire you to pursue a career as a Teaching Assistant?
As a Teaching Assistant (TA), you hold a pivotal position in unlocking the potential of young minds in the classroom. Your goal is to provide vital support to teachers, delivering personalised assistance to students, and cultivating an interactive and dynamic educational environment that sparks curiosity, encourages questions, and turns learning into an exciting adventure.
***Teaching Assistant - Primary School in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
***Immediate Start until July 24
***Long-term temporary position that may transition into a permanent role
***£85 - £95 per day
***Ofsted "Good" School with fantastic opportunity for progression
Tradewind is presently collaborating with a delightful community-focused primary school in Cambridge that is actively seeking a Teaching Assistant to join their team immediately. The school is home to friendly and energetic pupils who possess a genuine enthusiasm for learning and truly value the support they receive. As a team member, the selected candidate will have access to a diverse array of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities provided by the Unity Research School and Unity Teaching School Hub. The school prioritises career advancement within the trust, offering numerous avenues for professional growth. The team is known for its commitment and support, with dedicated colleagues and governors contributing to the school's welcoming and enriching environment for both students and staff.
- Provide individualised assistance to students, offering guidance and motivation.
- Work collaboratively with educators to design and execute captivating learning activities.
- Cultivate a welcoming and inclusive classroom environment that values diversity.
- Aid in the implementation of effective classroom and behaviour management strategies.
- Create and organise educational materials and resources to enrich the learning experience.
- Adhere to the school's principles and guidelines in all activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous involvement in supporting children with additional needs.
- Authentic passion for education and a dedication to sparking the minds of the youth.
- Robust communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Resilience and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic classroom setting.
- Capacity to collaborate seamlessly within a team.
- Familiarity with safeguarding and child protection protocols.
If you're truly committed to assisting each student on their educational path and have prior experience working with children, we'd be delighted to connect with you! Feel free to forward your CV to email@example.com today or contact us at 01727 236255 for additional details.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.