Our client school is a large primary school in the centre of Cambridge who have a welcoming and supportive atmosphere and team. They are looking to appoint a friendly, charismatic and engaging member of staff who puts the progress and development of pupils first.
What you will need:
- You will need a DBS on the update service or the willingness to undertake a new check
- At least one years experience working within a school or nursery.
- A level 3 in early years is desired but not essential.
- The ability to work well alone and in a team.
What will be expected whilst working with us:
- To incorporate learning in a classroom based environment
- To confidently speak to children and follow instructions whilst working collaboratively with the class teacher
- To be able to work well alone and in a team.
- To have strong initiative.
- To work well with all members of staff to ensure all children's needs are being met.
- Free parking.
- Easy to get to via public transport.
- The opportunity to progress within the school.
- An opportunity to work in a medium sized nursery.
- Extensive CPD opportunities
The application process.
To apply for this role you will need a DBS or the willingness to conduct a new one. You will also need a reference to prove your excellent childcare experience.
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this great position, or for more information about this or any other position, contact us on 01245 806 737.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£13 - £14.50 per hour
City of Westminster, London
£27596 - £43348 per annum + TLR2B £4,531
£27596 - £43348 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.