COVID-19 notice: We are continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Camden?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a happy Primary School in Camden from September 2021. This is a full time, long-term role to work until the end of the academic year. You will be working in the Reception class providing support to their learning and working alongside the class teacher. You will also assist preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 2 years' experience working in a primary school.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3 or any relevant qualifications.
- possess excellent communication skills.
- encouraging and caring personality.
The School - Camden
The school is a popular one-form entry community school located in the heart of Camden. The school was graded as 'Outstanding' in their most recent Ofsted report. The school has maintained consistently high levels of progress and attainment. The curriculum is creative and skills-led and enables children to be resourceful.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.