Are you a recent or soon-to-be Graduate interested in pursuing a career in education? Are you eager to gain valuable experience within a classroom setting before pursuing Teacher Training? If you are passionate about education, then this could be the role for you!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a mainstream Secondary School in Camden who are seeking passionate, confident Graduates who are eager to commence their careers in education. There are a number of Graduate Teaching Assistant positions available at this school as many of their current Teaching Assistants are commencing their Teacher Training in September 2021. This school are keen to hear from all recent Graduates who aspire to teach in the future, especially those graduates from subjects including English, Maths, Science, French, Performing Arts, Computer Science and Physical Education.
The Graduate Teaching Assistant positions on offer will commence in September 2021 and run for the entirety of the academic year. The working hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm and these positions offers £75 per day. Centrally located in London, this school is very well serviced by public transport. Virtual interviews will be taking place immediately, so please do not delay your application if you are interested!
*** Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity - Mainstream Secondary School in Camden
*** Full time, Long Term Contracts commencing September 2021 - year long contract
*** Open to all Graduates (2:1 Minimum) with excellent communication skills and a passion for education!
*** Superb opportunity for aspiring teacher seeking practical experience in education
The Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Camden, North West London:
- As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside class teachers to provide individual support to students who have special educational needs, are facing barriers to their learning, or who require additional support to stay engaged, motivated and to participate in the classroom
- You will also have the opportunity to plan (with guidance from Teachers), prepare and deliver individual or small group intervention sessions outside of the classroom, focussing on particular areas of the curriculum that students require additional support with
- Whilst these positions will see you supporting students across the curriculum, you will also have the opportunity to provide specialised assistance in your subject area
- Graduate Teaching Assistants are encouraged to get involved with extracurricular clubs and programmes, especially within their specialist subject/s, to gain further experience
The Candidate - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Camden, North West London:
- The successful candidate for these Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunities will have recently, or will be soon, graduating from University with a Secondary Subject Degree
- These roles are open to all graduates with an interest in pursuing a career in education, with graduates from English, Maths and Sciences disciplines being highly sought after
- You will be a confident, engaging individual who can easily build rapport and successful relationships with students and staff alike
- No prior experience is required for these opportunities, as all training will be provided, and Tradewind Recruitment has extensive CPD courses available to further your education and progression
How to Apply - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Camden, North West London:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Camden, or to discuss any of our other support positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.