Classroom Teaching Assistant in Camden
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and making a positive impact in the lives of children? We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Classroom Teaching Assistant to join a dynamic team at Primary School in Camden.
Position: Classroom Teaching Assistant (KS2)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.45am - 15.15pm
Start Date: November
The school believe in fostering a supportive and inclusive environment where every child's potential is nurtured and celebrated. They are dedicated to providing quality education and shaping confident, curious learners who are well-equipped to excel in their academic journey.
As a Classroom Teaching Assistant within Key Stage 2, you'll play a vital role in enhancing the learning experience for our students. Your keen understanding of the curriculum and previous experience working within KS2 will allow you to provide targeted support to both teachers and students. From guiding small group activities to assisting with classroom management, your dedication will help create an engaging and effective learning environment.
What We're Looking For:
- Passion for education and a genuine desire to make a difference.
- Experience working within Key Stage 2, with a strong grasp of the curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with teachers, staff, and parents.
- Patience, adaptability, and a positive attitude to overcome challenges.
- A nurturing approach to building relationships with students, helping them reach their full potential.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.