Graduate Teaching Assistant
Contract Type: Full-Time, Long-Term
Salary: £90 + depending on experience
Looking for an exciting opportunity to launch your career in education? We're currently seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join an excellent Secondary School in Camden for the full academic year starting in September.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you'll have the chance to work alongside experienced educators and gain hands-on experience in a supportive environment. While prior experience is preferred, it's not required. We're seeking candidates who are enthusiastic, driven, and committed to helping students succeed.
- Support the classroom teacher in planning and delivering lessons
- Lead small group sessions with students
- Work with individual students to help them achieve their academic goals
- Help to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A passion for working with students
Experience of working with children or young people in an educational setting is desirable, but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV to Meg.Guest@twrecruitment.com or ring 0207 845 5450 (option 2) for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.