Are you a versatile educator with a strong commitment to making a meaningful impact on students in primary, secondary, and SEN settings? Tradewind Recruitment invites skilled Teaching Assistants to join our dedicated team in Cardiff. We highly value candidates with prior experience across these diverse educational contexts.
- Versatile Support: Provide assistance to primary and secondary students across various subjects, tailoring support to individual learning needs.
- Inclusive Learning Environment: Create an inclusive, welcoming classroom environment that promotes student growth and development, including those with Special Educational Needs.
- Collaborative Efforts: Collaborate closely with teachers, therapists, and support staff to offer comprehensive support, ensuring no student is left behind.
- Progress Monitoring: Contribute to student assessments, helping monitor their development and adjust support strategies as needed.
- Positive Relationships: Foster meaningful relationships with students, their families, and the school community to create a positive, supportive learning environment.
- Continuous Professional Development: Stay informed about the latest educational trends and best practices to continually enhance the quality of your support.
- Versatility: Demonstrated experience in primary, secondary, and SEN settings is highly preferred.
- Inclusive Education: A genuine passion for working with students from various backgrounds and abilities.
- Learning Diversity Mastery: Profound understanding of diverse learning needs and effective strategies to support student progress.
- Effective Communication: Exceptional communication and teamwork skills for effective collaboration with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: The ability to seamlessly adapt to different learning environments and teaching styles to meet individual student needs.
- Empathy and Dedication: A proven track record of patience, empathy, and unwavering commitment to student growth.
- DBS and EWC Certifications: A valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and EWC (Education Workforce Council) registration are required. If you don't currently possess these, we provide support for the application process.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join our dedicated team and make a lasting impact on students in Cardiff. This role is set to commence soon, so seize the opportunity today!
For additional information about this role or to submit your application, please contact Linzi at Linzi.Davies@twrecruitment.com or call us at 02920 329598. Join us in creating a profound difference in the lives of students. APPLY NOW and embark on a fulfilling journey of impact and growth!
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.