Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant- Oldham Primary School
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Chadderton- OL9?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Chadderton, Oldham to start May 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant on behalf of a recently improved Primary School in Oldham, the school has recently been undertaken buildings work both in and outside and because of this, it benefits from an excellent learning and teaching environment.
In this school, pupils try hard to achieve their best and make good progress across the school from their starting points. The staff and pupils enjoy working in this friendly and caring environment in which pupils are friendly, polite and considerate.
About the role
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage Two, supporting the class teachers in the delivery of the National Curriculum. The successful Teaching Assistant will be working across Upper Key Stage 2, taking groups for intervention classes in Maths, English and Science.
The school have asked for somebody with excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum, who is able to confidently support individuals and smaller groups of children in Key Stage Two.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.