Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside a successful local primary school in Chester who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant from January 2024.
The role is to help support in a Year 4 class from January 2024 on a full time basis until July 2024. The role is a full time position with normal school hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm. You will be working as a general Teaching Assistant alongside a very experienced teacher who will fully support you in the role and help settle within the class.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification, have a proven track record of supporting children in education or outside of education. The school is a lovely little village school on the outskirts of Chester and has a brilliant reputation in the local community.
The daily rate starts from £80 a day depending on experience.
We are open to applications from candidates with little to no experience however you must be able to provide the below -
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x Professional References within the last 5 years
- DBS Certificate or be willing to process one through Tradewind
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role in Cheshire West & Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.