Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Teaching Assistant for a secondary school based on the outskirts of Chester.
The role is a full time position at a large and well recommended secondary school that is located just 10 minutes out of Chester City Centre. The role is to work alongside the Learning Support department at the school to help encourage pupils progression through secondary school.
You will be expected to work closely with a number of pupils in the classroom and in a dedicated resource provision to help encourage development and engagement during the school day. You will help report and feedback all progress made my pupils to the head of learning.
The school offers exceptional support for all Teaching Assistants and support staff. The school is looking for someone that can be dedicated to this role on a long term basis.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role in Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.